The ALPINE DIVER wading jacket by hotfly has been developed for the most demanding fly fishermen who are looking for a lightweight and waterproof product with high breathability. During the development phase we took great care to have a comfortable product to wear, even in adverse weather conditions.
The ALPINE DIVER wading jacket is made of a sturdy, premium Japanese 3-layer microfibre fabric with excellent technical features:
- Watertightness > 20,000 mm (water column)
- Breathability > 5,000 g/m²/24 hours
All seams are sealed and also glued with special tape.
To ensure an excellent fit of the ALPINE DIVER we have chosen a European design that is oriented towards technical outdoor jackets, so not too wide, but still allowing you to wade and cast in a comfortable way.
The ALPINE DIVER wading jacket is equipped with an adjustable two-way hood. Sleeves are equipped with neoprene cuffs, adjustable with a Velcro closure. The lower part of the jacket is adjustable by means of an elastic cord.
- waterproof and breathable 3-layer microfiber fabric (Made in Japan)
- sturdy, easily adjustable rain hood
- YKK waterproof zippers
- 2 large expandable pockets for boxes flies
- 2 flat pockets for fishing leader and flat accessories
- 2 pockets with fleece lining to warm the hands, in the upper part of the jacket
- 2 zipped pockets with fleece lining to warm your hands
- 1 flat pocket on the arm
- 1 built-in yo-yo with carabiner
- 2 tool tab
- Velcro (female) for attaching flies or an optional fly patch if required
- Velcro closure on sleeves and cuffs in neoprene for maximum comfort and waterproofing
- D-Ring on the back for the net